You take care of your business I'll take care of your books
Virtual Bookkeeping Solutions
You take care of your business...
I'll take care of your books
Get rid of your bookkeeping once and for all!
What Ledger Advantage will do for you:
- Your time costs money. Stop losing time doing your own books. Focus on what you do best…running your business.
- You will get clean and accurate monthly books and financials.
- You will get timely reports so you know where you stand financially at all times.
- Your books will be organized and lawfully compliant.
- Make sure to capture assets and other relevant accounting issues that affect the viability of your business.
- You will have sound financial information to make important decisions.
- If you’re behind, get your books up-to-date to have immediate firsthand data.
- Your books will be set up spotlessly and properly for your new business.
- Are your books a hot mess? Your books will be rectified, categorized, organized, and polished clean.
- You won’t lose sleep stressing out about paying taxes, getting audited, or paying IRS fines or penalties.
- You won’t get burnt out hiring and training your own bookkeeper.
- You will also free up valuable time so you can focus on running your business.
- We use Gusto payroll software to make your employee onboarding and payroll process seamless.
- Get peace of mind that your employees will be paid on time.
- Payroll will be a breeze and be done for you.
- You won’t have to chase employees for their time sheets. Time tracking tools make time tracking and calculating time off requests, and holidays effortless.
- You won’t have to worry about keeping track of paying payroll taxes. Payroll taxes will be automatically filed and paid for you.
- You will no longer have to deal with the nuisance of writing and delivering paper paychecks by providing direct deposit to your employees.
- You can also offer HR benefits such as health insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, dental, vision, 401 (k), and other benefits.
- Accurate calculations and deductions save you money.
- Importantly, you will recapture priceless time better spent running your business or spending time with your family.
Invoicing & Bill Pay
- Quit wasting your own precious time generating and sending invoices to your customers. Let us show you a better way!
- You will get paid faster and more efficiently by invoicing your customers on a regular systematic basis.
- Effortlessly track and manage receipts for your business.
- Stop agonizing about paying bills.
- You will eliminate late fees and have happy vendors who get paid on time.
- You will be able to track expenses and claim more deductions on your taxes.
- Notably, you will free up premium time so you can concentrate on your business.
Benchmarking & Budgeting
- Be prepared for unexpected emergencies.
- Track your cash so you know your financial position.
- Manage cash and control spending so you won’t have to worry about running out of money.
- You will know how you stack up against your competition.
- You will understand what the numbers mean and how they can improve your business.
- Be able to target, streamline, and refine job costing.
- You will find ways to save time and money, therefore increasing profits.
Here's what our clients are saying...
“To say Lee-Ann is good at her job would be a massive understatement. We have a tangle of finances – 3 different entity types (501(c)3, 501(c)4, and LLC) and 10 accounts – with complex money movements between all of them, ever-changing goalposts, and fire drills almost daily but Lee-Ann didn’t hesitate to jump in and start owning processes. She helped us hire 2 people in different states (requiring us to set up withholding accounts in both of those states, which Lee-Ann owned like a boss) and set up various processes for us (expense tracking, reimbursements, invoicing). She also set up Stripe, Plaid, and PayPal accounts. Lee-Ann effectively collaborated using Google Sheets, Docs, Meet, and Chat. She is also incredibly responsive and uses Calendly which made scheduling with her easy. If it’s not already clear by now, Lee-Ann is a massively important and value-creating part of our team, and we’re so thankful we found her.”
261 S. Main Street #201
Newtown, CT 06470